Just out of curiousity, anyone under 15?

by LtCmd.Lore 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

I was just curious... It seems that everyone comes to this site at age 17 or older. I first looked at this site at age 16 if I recall correctly. And I've NEVER seen a 15 year old or younger here.

Is there anyone here younger than that? If so, what brought you here?

Lore

• 5go
    5go

Mentaly I am.

• horrible life
    horrible life

My daughter has been lurking for awhile, and she is 15. She is trying to understand my parents better. She doesn't understand why they are distant, and none of my siblings are close. She is around my husbands small and very close knit family all of the time. She has seen my parents probably 10 times. They only live 150 miles away.

Her life is great, though, she has been screwed in the grandparent dept. We dropped her off at Episcopal camp today, for a week. She loves it there, and goes every year. For the last 8 years. You should have seen and heard all of the screaming and squealing going on. Boys and girls, all hugging, jumping for JOY, at seeing each other again. They come from all over the state of Oklahoma. She has met life long friends.

I was jealous, I am each year. But happy for her.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    Mentaly I am.

Close enough

• hilannj
    hilannj

when I was 15 I was way too under their control to come to a site like this.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

My son posted for a couple of days, SpawnofNvr.

He's 13.

He's more motivated to spend his time on other things right now. LOL!

I say good for him. He'll probably be on more in the winter.

He recently met Auld Soul/ LiveLife and they hit it off well.

He's also met the Carpenter and truthsetsonefree and thought they were cool too.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

My inflatable women are out just out of the box...that counts right???

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Do you think it is safer for young people to not state their ages?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I rarely even look at poster ages.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I highly doubt a pedophile would come to this site to look for a young kid, when this whole site is dedicated to exposing and bashing them. Could be wrong, but I would be very suprised. That's my two cents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit