Anyone else drinking (alone) tonight???

by TheCoolerKing 33 Replies latest jw friends

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

I'm all alone tonight. So I thought I'd pour myself a nice drink and hang out here for awhile.

I'm having a glass of Scotch (Dewar's) on the rocks!!!

Anyone else drinking (alone) tonight? If so what are you having???

TCK

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

(raises hand) Michelob Light.

Waiting for the Red Sox to start. Dog by my side. Daughter off to friends after a great b-day and she and I shopped for a new bike today. Son had last baseball game today.

I think I'll play the guitar and watch the Red Sox and give treats to the dog.

Life could be worse

• poppers
    poppers

I'm alone but not drinking anything. Can't remember that last time I drank alcohol.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

UnConfused
    Enjoy that Sox game! How old is your daughter now?

hey poppers, doesn't have to be alcohol! Pour yourself some ice water and pull up a chair! LOL

• JH
    JH
    I'm all alone tonight.

I'm used to being alone.......and I drank 1 beer tonight because its HOT out for a change. I never drink more than 2 or 3 a week, unless I was with someone who drinks more.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

She's 11 - so for this year I'm calling her Sticks and Snake eyes - my usual name for her is Sweet Pea, so much so many of our friends call her that as her name.

By the way outside of real bike stores, the best bikes seems to be the Schwin for the Toys R US, Walmart, K-Mart line

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

I drink alone everyday! Scotch though is for special days. I like Dewars as well........you need ta get in touch with my buddy 'monophonic' on this board...he friggin loves his scotch.....with a xanax chaser!

• codeblue
    codeblue

omg

my husband..........is on the phone ...

I am so bored

• codeblue
    codeblue

yes, and I am drinking alone...(sigh)

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

Cute names for your daughter UnConfused! My little girl is 5. She just goes by Sweetie, for now.

And thanks for that bike advice, she's gonna need one soon!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit