SICKO- Michael Moore asking for YOUR heath care stories

by wednesday 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• wednesday
    wednesday

unconfused, (Hank), you are so lucky Most people don't' have that kind of heath care However, even if my insurance paid 90% of something ,I am still required to pony up the 10% before they will do anything. More and more hospitals , Xrays, and MRI type procedures, are requiring what the insurance does not pay up front . May not sound bad, 10%, but it can become a lot . Hospitals charge a lot just for a 1 day stay .

It is all good if you have that 10% or can make substantial payments on it - but what if you can't?

I'm glad you had a good experience and could afford to pay what your insurance did not. Some have been bankrupted due to medical bills, even with insurance .

Many co-pays for an office visit (where all the doc does is see you-no tests) can be $ 20-50 or more. That is quite a bit if you are not making much money. Actually if you're among the working poor, and have insurance-you many not be able to afford to use it b/c the copays are so high and you can barely afford the insurance anyhow So on paper it looks like you have insurance, but due to high copays, you can't afford to see a doctor.

There are many stories ,I hope people respond to him and tell everyone like most of us know it is For the lucky few- say thank you Jesus, but for the rest,,,well, what are we going to do? This doe not even include medications.

yes Mr Moore is a very large man, but so are many others, and we give them a pass . I'm not going to yell "fat white guy" at Mr Moore .

BTW, I'm a registered, card carrying republican, but our health care system is beyond repair, we need to scrap it and start over.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Zyprexa-Victims Danny's big pharma page http://www.zyprexa-victims.com I have been in contact with Moore's producers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit