by lola28 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    I was actually trying to start a serious thread but for some reason every time I tried to post that thread I got an error messg, finally I just tried to post ".." to see if I could post a new thread and I guess I can, I can't figure out why it would not let me post my original thread tho :(

Lola - are you trying to copy and paste from Word? it won't work - paste it into notepad/wordpad first and then copy it to here from there :-)

• lola28
    lola28

Sad Emo, yep that's what I was trying to do, nuts! might I also add that i miss your original avatar, tho I can't fault you for your Finding nemo one.

Lola

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi lola! Unfortunately Eeyore is just too sad for me now so I went for the (n)emo option - I guess it fits with my journey of self-discovery too - I never thought about that until now!!

• lola28
    lola28
    guess it fits with my journey of self-discovery too - I never thought about that until now!!

I can totally see that, I love that Dori finally feels at home when she meets Nemos dad, she "remembers things better" and she finally has a family....( ok I've watched that movie wayyyyyyy woo many times). I actually meant the avatar with the deformed looking bears, do you remember it?

Lola

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(O)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• lola28
    lola28

{{{{}}}}}}**********

Lola

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I don't remember having a deformed bears avatar - although the description does ring a bell! You sure that was me?!

Maybe I relate more closely to Dori for my memory lol!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

*****************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>******************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>******************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>******************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>******************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*************************

*****************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>******************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>******************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>******************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*************************

*****************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>******************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*************************

*****************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>******************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<**********************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*************************

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Dammit nvr - you just gave me a migraine!!

• lola28
    lola28

Emo it was the avatar and we could not figure out if the bears had extra arms or legs, I think one of them had an extra leg tho, this had to have been in late 05.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit