OCEAN'S THIRTEEN!!!

by free2think 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Xena
    Xena

Saw it last night, I think it's the best so far.

• free2think
    free2think

Saw it last night, I think it's the best so far.

Really Xena? Great, then im gonna have a really good evening. Thanks

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Have a lovely time honey. I'm sure you will with all those good looking dudes on screen - try not to drool in public!

I think I must have a condition hitherto known as Trilogy Allergy. I didnt like Oceans 11, fell asleep during 12 and even all the men doesnt persuade me I'll enjoy 13 any better. Its not just Oceans - but also Star Wars - I cannot for the life of me stay awake during a star wars film (maybe I should have one in the vcr as a standby for those long nights of insomnia) and the same with the Matrix. I feel ashamed of myself but I can't keep this guilty secret any longer!

There are however some Trilogies which seem to be excluded from my sleeping sickness and they are ones with a high body count and plenty of violence - hence I have watched the Old Boy Trilogy more than once, Final Destination 1-3 several times, and of course the whole |Hannibal series never sends me to sleep. Perhaps I am just very shallow!

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks Crumpet i'll try not to drool too much. But i cant promise anything.

I'll pretend i didnt read the part about falling asleep during 12. Though i do agree with you about star wars, i found it so boring.

• free2think
    free2think

Well i just got back, and i have to say i really enjoyed it. Xena you were so right. It went really fast and i always enjoy the banter between George and Brad. Matt wasn't too bad either.

Nvr George says Hi.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit