Paris Hilton sent back to jail

by free2beme 27 Replies latest jw friends

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused
    it is not fair to then send Hilton back to jail.

I have to respectfully disagree. At first I thought that IF she was having a serious health issue, then she should be sent home with an ankle bracelet. On the news tonight here, it was told that indeed she did have a medical problem but that it was flaring because she chose not to take the proper medicine for it. That is her own freaking fault! SHE is physically an adult but not acting like it.

Also, the other reason given, in the news, was because the prison was overcrowded. My first thought, at the time and still is,...let out someone else with the same offence that was there longer. Don't give "miss prissy" higher precedence.

• free2think
    free2think

I just think the whole thing is hilarious from start to finish. How dumb can she be?

I'm glad she got sent back to finish her sentence.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Don't you think all this a bridge too far?

Switch off your TV's and mow the lawn.

HS

Much ado about nothing, sigh.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I really felt for her here...damn...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=APqPQuaPEq0

• free2think
    free2think

You're right decki that was a little harsh, though very very funny. I did feel for her there.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

This may hurt the Hilton Hotel chain. After all this crap from Daddy's little rich girl,...I won't be staying there for any of my business trips.

BP

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

After browsing UTube...I REALLY felt for her. I would say the ridicule has to be worse than any jail stay...DAMN...Conan tore her up all week And I swear, that has to make her think a bit...damn.

• free2beme
    free2beme

This person and her family, have put themselves on the pedestal to be pushed off. Do not feel sorry for them, they wouldn't even speak to you, as they think you are beneath them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit