Signs of the living dead

by ButtLight 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I have watched tons of shows, and read many articles, that said the loved ones that have passed away, leave us little signs that they are still around us. And, some people have asked for specific signs, and received them.

I never have, and never asked. Just wondering if any of you have? Or atleast feel you have, and why..........?

• lilybird
    lilybird

My father always looked out for me and my sisters,even as we grew older with kids of our own.Even if he couldnt really do anything to make a situation better, he was always there to support and comfort. He passed away 4 years ago. Sometimes when events in life are difficult to deal with, I always talk to him and say I really need his support. Something really good always happens to make things seem brighter. OK, I may just have wishful thinking, but for me, I still believe he looks out for me in many small ways.. It is a comfort to me anyways as I really miss him.

• unique1
    unique1

I have asked repeatedly for proof and never got any.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I have never looked for any signs. But my brother gets lots of signs, so he says from my father who died about 4 years ago. My brother entertains and cultivates his psychic abilities.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I don't believe in life after death, but am not too dogmatic about it. when my mother died, I kind of felt like she was around for about six months and then the feeling left. Who knows what that means.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

The dead fathers of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society left a life-sucking cult in their wake.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I have asked repeatedly for proof and never got any.

unique 1 when the student is ready the teacher appears. Begin your journey with this book. http://www.amazon.com/David-St-Clairs-Lessons-Instant/dp/0131971379
  • ninja
    ninja

the watchtower said there wasn't life after death....me being here and thriving after leaving them proves they were wrong

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit