Could You Still Love Her If She Were A Man?

by The wanderer 35 Replies latest jw friends

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Could You Still Love Her If She Were A Man?

Years, before I was a twinkle in my father’s eye he met an attractive young
    woman” at a sock hop. A sock hop is a dance for those not familiar with the
    term. He danced with “her” and later that evening she confessed that she
    was a man.

What If She Were A He Or Vice Versa?

These days it is more difficult to detect sometimes if a woman was a man.
    I worked with a “he/she” for a longtime and thought of her as being
    attractive until someone said, “Hey Rich, she used to be a man”.

I lost my lunch that day.

If you were dating someone you were attracted to and they confessed to
    being a man or a woman before meeting you, could you still accept that
    person for who and what they are?

Respectfully,

The Wanderer

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

In the catagory of the most 'Off the Wall' thread of the week, the winner, with 5 stars out of 5 is "The Wanderer" with;

'Could You Still Love Her If She Were A Man?'.

I needed that laugh. But I don't know - would all the parts be 'anatomically correct' in that situation?

Jeff

• The wanderer
    The wanderer

Dear Jeff:

Not in my father's case, but in my case
    he/she went through with the operation.

Your friend,

Richard

• vitty
    vitty

I have been watching old Jerry Springer shows lately and often there is a "woman" who tells his boyfriend that hes really a man!!

Now I could see instantly these women were men ......................how the hell cant you tell?

• DJK
    DJK

I think what your asking is if someone would fall in love on physical attraction alone. I don't, beauty is only skin deep.

If the confession came before I fell in love, I couldn't. After, I am out of there because of a lie.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

There was a fellow that used to come into out facility often [a truck driver], who was undergoing the process of changling. He was clearly male at close look - but he was getting more and more effeminent with time - I think they often begin a long regimen of change - homones, facial hair removal, breast enhancements, then much psycological profiles, then finally the surgery to make the change. This guy would have all the truckers wolf-whisles and hey-hey as he walked by. He had a swing and legs that most women would kill for. He dressed to the nines. I have no doubt that when his 'process' is complete - no one will be able to tell from looking that he was ever a man.

I think I'll just leave me genitals as they is, thank you.

Jeff

• Mary
    Mary
    If you were dating someone you were attracted to and they confessed to being a man or a woman before meeting you, could you still accept that person for who and what they are?

In all honesty? I doubt it. Everyone's got a past, but there's just some things I don't think I could accept and that's one of them.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Me being a straight woman...if this were to ever happen (I am postive my husband is a man but good topic, kind of fun) I would be devastated if this were to happen with my husband. Deep down inside I would care for that person and would never wish anything bad to happen, but frankly if something like this came out later on, I would be pissed, why would that person waste my time? Me being the person that I am, I am very approachable, I am getting mad just typing this thinking about it...calm down...lol... Anyway, thats my answer.

Nikki

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

We all need to play the cards we were dealt. If someone confessed to me that they had a gender change, that would make me think there are other issues lurking beneath the surface. I don't like being deceived. If someone wants a gender change, they need to realize that there is stigma attached. You may get inner peace, but at the cost of living a lie or being alone.

• ninja
    ninja

If I found out my wife had a strapadictomy I would be offski

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit