Lapel Cards

by Mincan 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Mincan
    Mincan

Anyone else have the idea of making a high resolution scan of a lapel card so you can go to the assembly. My mom got me one, (hehe) and I've scanned it in, now when I go I will have the one my mom gave me in front on my lapel holder on my jacket, with my real name on it so mom doesn't get suspicious. Then behind that one I will have my decoy one, with a fake name and other congregation name on it. So when I go to sit alone and get drunk from my flask of vodka sitting in my brief case, the Gestapo attendants won't know who I am!! HAHA

• Open mind
    Open mind

As long as your briefcase fits under your seat and contains a light lunch that won't make you too sleepy in the afternoon you'll be just fine.

Open Mind

p.s. What section will you be sitting in so I can come get a swig?

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

oh god, i dont miss having to be at those assemblies.... lol, i never really cared what the attendants said anyways

the infamous one

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Can we get a posse of sisters scantily clad with fake badges to help the brothers keep their eyes on the prize?

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Hi guy.... say I've got a good name for your phony name, how about = unreceptive to brain washing, and your congregation = will never be owned by a cult

That should raise a few eyebrows.....

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

ha ha good one brain dead. ya know, every time ya post, i read it in homer's voice, which is even better when your post is serious, it makes it funny. lol

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Homey likes posting comments.............those stupid J-dubs, they make me so mad, they think they're so special, I'll show them

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

see im pretty sure they wont even look at it unless you actually start to make a fool of yourself.. if they come ask you about your flask, tell them its holding water... vodka has no smell on the breath, so when you see them coming, chug chug chug... byt the time it actually hits you, theyll be gone!!! WOOOT

the infamous one

ps. lapel should read;

name:the liberator

congo:the WTBTS lies

• Frank75
    Frank75
    Can we get a posse of sisters scantily clad with fake badges to help the brothers keep their eyes on the prize?

Now that might get me back to the assembly. Once anyway!

How scanty are we talking?

Frank75

• eclipse
    eclipse

Go Canuck apostates!

(Just noticed all the canadian flags of the posters...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit