New Bible Drama for This Summer's DA's

by drahcir yarrum 9 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

The setting could be a cheap motel named the UN Suites and a sister with bright red hair, large boobs and loose fitting red cocktail dress could be seen sneaking into a room carrying a glass of champagne in one hand with a cigarette (unlit of course) in the other. She could have the letters WTS marked on her forehead.

As she closes the door behind her, you can hear her laughing loudly and moaning the words, "You're the beast and I can't get enough! You make me hot!".

OK, I've set up the premise, now let's see some of you more creative folks finish the drama for us. . .

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

........and they all lived happily ever after. THE END.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

You hear through that closed shadowy door, from behind that cloaked wall of deceit, "I'll give you plenty of oral service."

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

For 10 years their love affair continued, each giving and taking as much pleasure from the others company as humanly possible. The sister kept her secret pleasures hidden from her other siblings, she knew that if they found out, they would want to join in.............

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

Yes, I like the direction this is taking. . . (evil chuckle)

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

So the sister told her siblings she was using the library.

Their love was great, of this there is no doubt. Ten years of ecstasy, stimulation, entwined bodies, interwoven minds, kindred spirits. Their heat of passion can not be matched, even till this day

Until..............

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Until the Sister discovered her paramour could care less about her. He was using her services like that of so many others. She'd seen the tell tale signs but had ignored them. Yes, to the Beast she was just another piece of meat in his design. He had honored her wish to keep the affair a secret, but it had meant nothing to him. Her nakkid-ness was uncovered by none other than...

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Mulan
    Mulan

And then it turns out the Beast is none other than the CO. OH MY GOD!!!!

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "Those who know, don't say, and those who say, don't know."

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I think I might have to make plans to attend next year.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I'm appalled.

I will never have anything to do with posts that have a sexual content.

You ask Roybatty.

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit