Some posters spend a sh*tload of time on here every day!

by yaddayadda 29 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

You're on my list, Warlock!

• Warlock
    Warlock

Thank you, dear Elderette.

At least I'm #20.

Warlock

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

nvrgnback, in 7 days managed to overtake my nearly 12 month post #!!!
    However, doubtless he has not managed to post as innanely as I am pleased with myself to do. It is a skill, a tight grasp on the trivial that I maintain with as little class and dignity as I can unwillingly muster. Plus, I wear really tacky hot pants when I'm posting inconsequential drivel. Mind you, I've got a really busy life doing Versace ads and getting paid to show up at Pure Nightclub, on top of maintaining my beach front villa in Italy...its difficult when you're so vital to fashion and... Johnny Depp to carve out time.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Holy cow i'm on the list!!!! Sweet!

Actually, i've had more time do be online since my brother died a couple of weeks ago. Haven't gone back to work yet, and the time sure hasn't been spent immersing myself in a slew of "theocratice activities".

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I thought I would make the top 10 ... this really bites.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    I thought I would make the top 10 ... this really bites.

You obviously need to spend more time posting on 'this site' instead of that "other one"... ;-)

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Everybody needs a hobby and honestly over 7 days that isn't that many posts. I have over 10k on a forum somewhere easily.

• jeanV
    jeanV
    We can never have too many Blondie posts.

• free2think
    free2think

OMG......I cant believe I made the list.

I'd just like to thank my friends and family, my nursery school teacher and my pet dog, the postman, the girl that sat next to me in english...............

Seriously I multi task, I watch television too you know.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I'm no 11, guess I should have tried harder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit