about Gilead

by ALEX_2003 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ALEX_2003
    ALEX_2003

I would like to know more about Gilead. Can anybody who knows about Gilead help answer my questions? I have always had a lot of curiosity about it. * What subjects are on the curriculum? * How long does class run each day? * Is there a special Gilead study book, like the special books that Pioneers get at Pioneer school, or like the elder manual? * Do they read the Bible at all at Gilead? * I have heard that Gilead students receive new publications before they are released at the assemblies. Is this true? * Does the study course include tests? If so, are these tests graded? Can you flunk out of Gilead based on these tests? * Are there any people here who have gone to Gilead, and if so, can they answer some of my questions? Thank you in advance for your comments.

• needproof
    needproof

bttt

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

The elder at my book study proudly announced a few weeks ago that Gilead is college accredited now.What? Evil Education accredation?Things that make you go "Hmmm...".

• POs Son
    POs Son

Religious organizations can accredit their own programs, but it does not mean acceptance from other schools or employers. Keep in mind that this is the organization that claims that reading the Awake! magazine is the equivalent of a college education.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Just think of a District Convention that lasts for 8 weeks straight and you'll come close to what a Gilead experience is all about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit