Can anybody prove this statement concerning the WT?

by needproof 8 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other bankers, through "contributions" by organisations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922.

• changeling
    changeling

I'd love to see the proof of that statement!

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Sounds far fetched especially seeing that Russell had money himself.

• needproof
    needproof

I'd like to know the details of this court case

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

I found a lot of info concerning this here: http://www.politicalfriendster.com/showPerson.php?id=3740&name=llluminati but nothing that can be used as a real proof.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other bankers, through "contributions" by organisations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. This would be up David Ickes alley. According to him the witnoids are just another bunch of evil aliens spreading confusion among us peoploids. I'd start with "Children of the Matrix."

• blondie
    blondie

Stating it is easy; I have never seen any credible proof.

I do know that Russell expected the Jews to return to their ancient homeland and that the earthly branch of the kingdom of God would center there. Even Rutherford taught that Abraham, Isaac, David and other "ancient worthies" would be resurrected first as perfect men in 1925 and go to rule in Jerusalem.

Could that have attracted Jewish investors, maybe, but it's just speculation.

The Jews were blocked out of many professions over history; moneylending was one of the few that was permitted. It's just business.

Blondie

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

If it was proved then all of us ex-jws would have the inside scoop!

There are a number of various theories that spin around the early days of the WTS. For the most part I think they give the WTS to much credit.

• needproof
    needproof

Thanks guys. I knew this was probably written by David Icke but I wanted to know if there were any facts behind it. I will still search.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit