I'm so excited, i'm going to see Beyonce in concert.

by free2think 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• free2think
    free2think

So i'm going to see madam bootylicious herself in concert in a couple of hours and I just thought i'd share this with you lovely people and ask your opinion. It has been said that she has become over exposed of late, as she seems to be everywhere. I don't think so personally, I say good luck to her. What do you think, love her or hate her?

I'll let you all know how it goes, I havent been to a concert in years as all the artists that were popular were seen as too worldly so I think i'm just excited about the whole experience in general really.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I think she is a total fox. Have a lovely time and come back and tell us how it goes.

• needproof
    needproof

Not my type of thing but have a great time!

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks Crumpet, I will. As long as I don't get arrested trying to break into the backstage area lol.

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks Needproof, I know what you mean.

Godlover LOL and Welcome to the board.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

beyonce. can really sing. know know a bit about vocalists, and music marketing. and unlike a lot of prentenders, she's the real deal. i say give her a few more years and she will one of the best of the last 10 years. just wanted to add she's working with some really hot producers, she can do pop, rock, r&b,soul. i would guess she could even pull off some up tempo country. she can act white when she has to , and act overly black when the need arises, bottom line is she's very good and being marketed very well

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

She's absolutely gorgeous. So my defensive female reaction kicks in and says I hate her for it!! LOL I guess I don't really know her by her voice so much as by her popularity and beauty. I think she's one of the most beautiful I've ever seen if not the most beautiful. But then again, I've never seen her without her make-up and all dolled up, like I do my own reflection every morning. I hope you have a great time! It is so much fun to go to a concert or any normal social function and be free to totally enjoy it. I went to a baseball game for the first time, and baby, you should have heard me cheering and shouting. A big no-no for the jw time in my life. But a wonderful feeling to have fun and participate at least a little bit in competition. Sing along, sway and clap your little heart out!

• free2think
    free2think

So the concert was FANTASTIC. She put on a great show. The only bit that was annonying was after the support act ended and we were waiting for about half an hour.

But apart from that it was really good. Her outfits were gorgeous, she looked stunning, and she gave a very energetic performance. There is something to be said for seeing someone live.

In between sets there were lots of little performances from her backing dancers, both girls and guys, who were HOT btw and also there was a little ballet set and break dancing.

She did all of her hits, even the ones from destiny's child, all the way to her most recent hits. So I think even if you didn't like her i think you would still have enjoyed it. The atmosphere was ecclectic sp?. I would definitely go again.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Sounds like you had a great night, good to hear

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

I liked her as foxy in the Austin Powers movie. I think she's best viewed with the sound down

CS 101

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit