inactive a year

by changeling 23 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

This month marks a year since I reported FS. I can't remember the last time I felt this proud of an accomplishment.

I have come a long way in my de-programing. So far, the conclusions I've reached are: 1- The borg does not have the "truth" because there is no absolute "truth". 2- There may or not be a god. 3- If there is one he does not count FS hours and meeting attendance. 4- No one has the right to tell me how and when and to whom I should show love. 5- We should all delight in our individuallity and what makes us "special". Pressure to "conform" damages the spirit.

These are but a few of the thoughts floating around in my head lately. I am open to new ideas and make no apologies for indulging in them. I am finally FREE!

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations. It has been 5 years since I turned in time, including phantom time. I turned in phantom time for 5 years, so it's 10 years now. Could not bring myself to tell people to come to the KH and be loved. kicked to the side.

Blondie

• needproof
    needproof

Congratulations - by far the greatest achievement is escaping the WT! Well done, and remember - the road to truth has many turns - and your journey will take time.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Challenging,

CONGRATULATIONS and LET FREEDOM RING!!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

congrats! soon enough the time will just fly by if it hasn't already. For me it has been 4 years since i was DF'd, reinstated, faded and stopped turning in time ;D Lucky for me I was never hassled at all, and now that im outta state I should be home free!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i agree the TIME COUNTING has to be one of the biggest turnoff's about the wt. i always asked why do you need a time slip jehovah knows my every move. i could never get a straight answer. but i hearde a lot of BS. plus preaching a false gospel will not get you any points with god.

• changeling
    changeling

Thanks you guys, I've really missed you all.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Well done, once you pull back the curtain on the WTS. and make a close observation of the organization, things become very clear

the chances of god's organization on earth starting from a bunch of corrupt power seeking businessmen in New York city......I don't think so.

All the best in the future for you

• poppers
    poppers

Troll alert

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Congratulations changeling!

Feels good to be mentally free, doesn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit