State of My Faith

by Amazing 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

'bout yo 'mazing maze, man.

Hey, it's life man. You on hold; and here you spinin' wheels.
    Yo say, "know now, feel now, hear now, speak now." It's there man, but it's God way, not yo way. It's ok to seek, but if ya found it, could ya even know it right now. Well, you'll know when ya find it.

Ya say ya wont proof. Proof don't make the man, man. The proof I knows, ya probly couldn't handle rite now. It too simple man. I'd luv to tell ya, but I think you woud talk it to death.

Yo said,

"I cannot think of a more important feature of life than my ultimate relationship to God, and my following and having faith in Jesus Christ."

Example here. Yo said, "to God" rite? Well it's WITH God, man. Put a study on that. You got to learnt the words man. You ain't got da words rite, yet. Whos are yuse anyways.

Da spirit man know hoos he is. He ponder too, but his road's straight and narrow. Ya fallin' off the road man. Here lemme hold yo hand. Here, now ya hold his hand. Listen man! Listen to da Counselor. You goan to fine. You jest need sa mo lernin. Do some mo readin', prayin'. Do som'em fine with da Bible.

Lis'en what ya say here:

"And, until I can find some of these answers about God,
    I am not even sure of anything else around me."

Man, youse in trainin'. Study sa mo on faith. Humble pie's
    good too. Look fo "Grace," too. She in dere too.
    She was in ma face long time fo I saw 'er.

Luv ya, man. Youse my brother, bless ya.

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit