Call the WT 718 560 5000

by Vernon Williams 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Hey guys,

Call the Watch Tower and tell them you want to talk to someone about this or that and, then,

vent.

I called and said they were passing out "this paper thing about religion being bad and part of it had to do with bad religious people hurting kids."

They transfered me.

I told them why I thought they were a bunch of hyper-crits. The guy did not even know about the recent settlement. I challanged him to call the legal department.

What does this accomplish?

I got to vent.

I got to vent.

I got to vent.

Whew.....feel a lot better....now I will finsih the dishes.

(Yeah, I got this idea from other posts.....as one poster said when I posted something a bit naughty: 'Bad association, Vernon, bad association.......)

V

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

vernon' just try asking the wt operator your questions. the people at bethel are stupider than you advrage jw. ask to speak to brother shit in his brains j.r. brown

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Pleased to meet you Vernon. I've been away for many months. What was that about a Watchtower settlement & the legal dept??

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

jaffa, vernon is referring to the sexual abuse cases the wts have secretly settled with members abused by members and elders. they then hid it, and are slowly being exposed like the catholic church was. i think they are starting to squirm. it's well documented on the net. go to www.silentlambs.org and you'll get the full story.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Hey Vernon, you may also have gotten this guy to think...Another thing that I do sometimes is email them from the www.jwtruth.com site.

Isaac

• uninformed
    uninformed

Good post VG. I am glad to see you posting here.

Friend,

BRant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit