what's in it for the women???

by chelsea 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Implicit in these findings is that man is advantaged by a greater brain size

Apparently not all men have that advantage.

I love their view of girls in 1961:

w61 12/15 p. 767 Questions from Readers ***

As with a cow, when a young girl who has reached her puberty is in physical condition to conceive and become pregnant, her sex emotions are greatly aroused

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

w61 12/15 p. 767 Questions from Readers ***

As with a cow, when a young girl who has reached her puberty is in physical condition to conceive and become pregnant, her sex emotions are greatly aroused

That is sooooo HOT!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    her sex emotions are greatly aroused

What the hell are sex emotions?

• greendawn
    greendawn

To be fair to them traditional Christian religions also do not allow women to hold any religious office, in the judeo christian world those have always been reserved for men. Though nowadays women outside the religious realm have a lot more freedom than they used to. Even so someone has to look after the family at home.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Lack of power for women in the borg is one reason why woman learn to manipulate with the best of them. Think back about many elder's wives, pioneer's etc. Woman in the borg also use passive aggresive behavior all the time to get what they want. The reason why I say this is because I was one of them. My ex is a pioneer elder, and used in temp Circuit work. These woman do have power, it is just very insidious. Don't think for one minute woman in the borg are not weilding power behind the man that is using the sword.

It is the reason why I left the borg. I have three daughters, my oldest was 12 at the time I left. I have had to work with her for years not to manipulate those around her, or use passive aggresive behavior to get what she desires. It is as woman in the borg what we teach our young daughters.

Leslie

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Lack of power for women in the borg is one reason why woman learn to manipulate with the best of them. Think back about many elder's wives, pioneer's etc. Woman in the borg also use passive aggresive behavior all the time to get what they want. The reason why I say this is because I was one of them. My ex is a pioneer elder, and used in temp Circuit work. These woman do have power, it is just very insidious. Don't think for one minute woman in the borg are not weilding power behind the man that is using the sword.

It is the reason why I left the borg. I have three daughters, my oldest was 12 at the time I left. I have had to work with her for years not to manipulate those around her, or use passive aggresive behavior to get what she desires. It is as woman in the borg what we teach our young daughters.

Leslie

EXACTLY.....Women in the org. were pros at getting what they wanted by using such techniques...... insidious indeed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit