Elders/Former Elders.....a question about publisher records.

by R.F. 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Julia_Backhausen
    Julia_Backhausen

Short time ago, I got access to the computer of the secretary of a congregation and seconds later I had a dump of all adresses and monthly reports of the sheep of the last 4 years in my email box. So easy it is. So never give out more information then necessary! It might be even better to lie.

• sexyk
    sexyk

They probably spy into your windows at night. Seeing if your doing anything not worthy of the organization.

They know everything about you, really.

• Frank75
    Frank75

I got this form from an elder friend who is still a dub but doesn't believe it anymore. (Canada, don't know if it is anywhere else)

He thinks it is quite Orwellian.

I like how it uses the word "elders" and "strict confidence" in the same sentence.

The status column.... reminds me of the article that said, "JW's are a classless society".....so true!

Is that funny or what?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

These days (allegedly because of Hurricane KATRINA AND WANTING TO KEEP TRACK OF WITNESSES) all elders should have your cell phone, alternative contact info and next of kin etc. There has been a letter about this and my bookstudy conductor has been veryt zealous about this

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Yeah, they kept pestering me for my work phone number and place of work. I didn't give them the phone no...not like you can't find it easily though.

Nice thing though, they do give MSes the contact info of everyone in the hall....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit