New Tract Campaign for DC

by Dagney 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Can anybody scan a copy of the cover?

I was told there is a creepy picture of Jesus on the cover. Was wondering.

TIA if you can.

D

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I know there are other pictures on here somewhere, but this was the first one I could find.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/134829/1.ashx

BB

• Dagney
    Dagney

Thank you BB!! (I shoulda searched.)

Well, he doesn't look that creepy. He just looks like he's may be from Orange County rather than Jerusalem.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It looks like they have given up on regular literature placement. First they stop everything and expect everyone to do extra for that religion tract. Put in that extra 18 hours per day for that--come on, it can't be all that hard! Then they do the same for the Crapmorial invitation--another excuse to hold everything for another cheap placement. And now this!

All this is is a scam designed to keep people running around all the time. There are no rest breaks for these tracts--it is so important that we get everyone in all the territories in just three weeks! Give up your other projects. Quit your job. &$%# your health. Pay that $3+ per gallon gas price. Nothing is as important as getting these tracts out. And it's one right after another--personal projects like fixing that leaky roof have to be put on hold all the time!

And all for nothing! The invite is for something that is more of the same old. If you go, you should be prepared for a bunch of rules. You will have to find a seat, and sit there for hours at a time listening to bulls*** that is intended to use initiatory fraud to get you to join. There are attendants whose job is to make sure you don't drift off to sleep, read a good book (I recommend Crisis of Conscience for this if you are a worldly person, but it's too easy to get busted), or play Pokemon on your new Nintendo DS. And if you get the munchies, you will have to wait until lunch break. There is pressure on all to donate ALL their money (and then some--prepare to max out your credit card) so they can donate it all to the Mother Organization and still have that obligatory deficit. You are getting in a huge scam if you follow the advice on that new tract release advertising the Grand Boasting Session.

Recommendation: Write on the tract the Web address of your favorite apostate Web site in prominent letters, preferably after crossing out the official Web site. Then put it prominently in a place where someone will see it. Additional scam warnings written on the tract also help. And don't go--but if you do, just don't donate anything and prepare for a boring three day snoozefest. And get out that Nintendo DS anyway--unless your job is to take notes for an apostate discussion board.

• Nulite
    Nulite

I agree with Dagney. On the cover Jesus looks like Sufer Dan from Orange County. C' mon. I've traveled to Jerusalem and the only white people are the ones that moved in.

If I see another white Jesus, Moses, Noah, Daniel, Peter, Abraham, Isaac or any other bible character, I might lose it. I love my white brothers but do realize how dark the biblical Jews were.

God forbid Watchtower showing Jesus looking Mexican, Asian, or African American

Nulite

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I didn't know Jesus got his portraits done at Sears. He looks like he's trying to sell something. All Watchtower art is beyond creepy to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit