TRUTH UNDER SCRUTINY

BY

ROBIN JACKSON

A5 (Paperback)

104 pages

Perfect Bound

Category: Non-Fiction

About the book:

Losing The Faith is the chronicle of a man’s journey through a religious organisation that demands exclusive and unquestioning devotion of its followers. It explores the author’s journey from childhood into adulthood together with the doubts and conflicting teachings of the organisation known as Jehovah’s Witnesses. These doubts and concerns eventually led him to investigate some of the teachings to ascertain if it is “The Truth”. The discoveries and cover-ups are recorded in this book and reveal the darkness and anguish felt by the author while uncovering the deception of an organisation that claims to be the sole channel of communication between God and men. The author uncovers the belief in a concept that can be damaging to individuals and families alike.

A brilliant and powerful read. Book available internationally at http://www.lulu.com/robinjackson

• DJK
    DJK

Congratulations Jakes. Sounds interesting, I'll be looking for it.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

congratulations!

what a beautiful cover your book has.

thanks for the link , i hope it sells well.

• JT
    JT

congrats

• poppers
    poppers

Congratulations jakes. I hope many people will find it beneficial.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

hey im extremely excited for you... CONGRATS!!! and i will be purchasing it soon!!!!

the infamous one

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congrats

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Congrats!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Wow!!

(APPLAUD!!!!!)

That is really awesome! I bet you have found much threapy in getting your feelings on paper. Think of how many you will reach, and how many you may help. Thank you for your contribution!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I am certain your book will have a profound impact on many. Congrats on your release!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit