I got married yesterday!

by Gadget 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've been posting on here for four years now, and so much has changed in my life. Everything seemed to be going wrong then, but time has done wonders and things are real good now. Lots of people on the board helped and supported me through that, as well as new non-witness friends that I made.

One of those was Claire, who I eventually began going out with and then got engaged to in Canada last year. We got married yesterday! It was a great day, but without the support and info from this board I'd probably still be trapped as a struggling jw and nowhere near as happy as I am now.

We're flying off to Greece first thing tomorrow morning, I'll post some more pics when we get back.

Paul

• magoo
    magoo

way to go gadget, your wife is beautiful. may your life be full of all the happiness deserved......

magoo

• jgnat
    jgnat

She looks like a lovely woman, and you look like the cat who ate the canary! Good for you!

• why???
    why???

Im been here only a few days but I'm glad you have been helped here and that you're happy now. Congratulations!!! :)

• blondie
    blondie

I love happy weddings! Congratulations dear Gadget and your lovely Claire!

Love Blondie and Irreverent

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congrats and best wishes Paul and Claire!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Congrats Gadget and Claire!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Congratulations, Paul and Claire! What a lovely, happy bride, and proud-looking groom. May you be well and happy!

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Congratulations! You make a beautiful couple!

• delilah
    delilah

Wow, what a beautiful couple you make....congratulations Paul and Claire!! May I propose a toast?

" Here's to a lovely couple. May you have a long and happy marriage. Cheers".

Delilah p.s. Have a wonderful time in Greece.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit