TONYA FULLER-BALLETTA: NOT GUILTY DUE TO INSANITY

by bebu 43 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks for posting this. I just hope they help this woman not have the opportunity to burn up anyone else.

Blondie

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Thanks, Bebu.

((((((Mario))))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

And this is called justice? Poor Mario... How can he get through these days....

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARIO))))))))))))))) She still has to stand before a HIGHER JUDGE!!!!

• hubert
    hubert

None of us who have been through this with you when it all happened, will ever forget your tragedy.

Thinking of you often, Mario and Marina.

Hubert and wife

• brinjen
    brinjen

I just read the post.....I don't know what to say. No one should have to endure this.

Hugs to Mario and to his family

• Scully
    Scully

I was afraid that might be the outcome. Has anyone heard from Mario lately? I think of him and his struggle with grief so many times.... and hope that he's been able to stay strong for Marina.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Two weeks ago I typed in google and found out her trial was going on...then I typed in last night only to learn she was found not guilty...

Mario, my heart goes out to you.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I had not heard the story until now. I am crying just reading what this child endured by her mother. My heart goes out to Mario, and his other daughter. I am sure this is difficult for her too. I hope that she has had therapy to deal with what she experienced and witnessed. I am sooooooooooooo sorry for them all.

Leslie

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I am not surprised at this result, and I am sure Tonya's parents are so happy that their loyal Dub daughter is insane rather than guilty.

As for Mario, this outcome doesn't change the magnitude of the suffering he's endured. It doesn't make it better and it doesn't make it worse. The events of that terrible day are unchanged either way.

Mario, I wish you strength and peace.

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Mario))) So sorry about the verdict, she should have been convicted.

Hope you are doing well

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit