Does anyone remember this case in Illinois

by Crooked Lumpy Vessel 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crooked Lumpy Vessel
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No, I dont remember it. Just out of curiosity, how come you posted a diferent thread on this considering the original thread was only 2 minutes earlier? Why not just BTT it? Im not criticizing,just curious.

• Crooked Lumpy Vessel
    Crooked Lumpy Vessel

I placed the original post in the 'Scandals and Coverups' thinking that was the best category to place my post. Then thought that category might not receive as much action as this category. Rather than repost it, I placed a link.

Then after that I thought of the 'Friends' category, but then decided against posting it a third time.

I have a dizzying sense of logic...I know. Just ask my husband. :)

• Crooked Lumpy Vessel
    Crooked Lumpy Vessel

Oh...whats a BTT?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Crooked Lumpy Vessel--BTTT means back to the top. There are 2 ways to view this board, one is by going to the individual categories, and the other is to use the active topics list. If you use the active topics list, everytime you post a reply it brings it back to the top of the list. This is how I have been reading this site for the past few years.

By the way this would make for a good statistical question to ask the board. I wonder how many people actually just go through the various categories, and how many use the active topics list?

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

I have always gone directly to Active Topics. Started doing that when I first found the site.

To me it's just more interesting to see what the latest discussions are.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

The kids name is Willie Carlson. Nowman knew him, as she grew up w/ him and his family. I will try to find the early postings involving the case.

• blondie
  • looking_glass
    looking_glass

There is another thread that has contributions by someone who is a supporter of Willie's and sees him (at least I would assume still sees him in prison). I cannot locate the thread, but I know it exists because I remember being disgusted by it. I think the user's name was something like "Willie's supporter" or something like that. You might want to see if you can tract that down as well. It will give you the other side of the coin. However, I totally disagree with that person's position and their alleged knowledge of the case, as it is based solely on Willie's account and not on court documents.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I just read the thread Blondie posted. Disturbing stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit