At what point did you display a picture in your profile

by Billzfan23 18 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

You're a very handsome dude Warlock

• fifi40
    fifi40

Yeah.................great cheek bones Warlock!!!

Fi

• middlechild
    middlechild

since my jw parents are still talking to me and I'm just a fader I will not post my picture. my husband recently signed on and put up our family picture. i flipped out when i found out and made him take it off. he did and so far, crisis averted.

• FairMind
    FairMind

I'm not Df'd but I posted an "very old" photo of my self soon after joining this forum. Currently the photo posted is not of me.

• The Humper
    The Humper

well unlike most people i didnt lurk here on the boards before posting. i was DA'd over 3yrs ago, joined the army to get away from everyone and everything JW, including family. it was joining the army that did it. they came over to ask if it was true that i joined the army, because my mom told them, and said i would be DF'd and i said naw im DA'ing myself. it was that night that my mom was not allowed to have the bookstudy at her house since i was in there. my mom was pissed.

so i had my picture up right away.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Good for you humper.. I have heard of people making a decisive decision to get away from the borg, but joining the military is without precedent!

• Kaput
    Kaput

Hope the family's OK, Billzfan! Wish you the best on your new journey!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I had a pic of me at age 12 up for my first post, then put a more up-to-date
    one up later. I'm a Marx Brotheres fan, and have been using Harpo Marx
    as my avatar for a while.

Here's the real me

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

waves at dedpoet!

I used my own pic soon as I figured out how.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit