Secret book--PDF--(Family Care and Medical Management for JW's!)

by Atlantis 37 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, Atlantis! Great work as usual!

• chasson
    chasson

Thanks Atlantis !!!

Bye

Charles

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Cabasilas:

Chasson:

Thank you! And here are a couple on the house! and a couple and a couple and!!!!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• bernadette
    bernadette
    Thank you! And here are a couple on the house! and a couple and a couple and!!!!

thanks atlantis - I like my with lemonade (what a coup and walked out the KH did he - wonderful news)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

bernadette:with lemonaide of course!

Your right! That is good news. I could use news like that every day!

Thank you friend!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Thanks Atlantis,

Another "secret" book falls into the hands of wicked apostates lol!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

dedpoet:

Right dedpoet! Now those evil apostates have still another tool to create a thorn in the Watchtower's side. Now we have another (piece of crap), ooops I mean, wonderful gift of spiritual food at the proper time to research!

BTW--I like your hat!

Thanks old friend!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• ninja
    ninja

nevatis....sniff ...indebted to you two for all the work as always...your wee scottish mate .......hope all is well with you and yours.....da ninja

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Added to my archives. Thanx precisely one million.

Jeff

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks for posting this Atlantis.

I'm going to try to print out some of the information to get professional opinions from our Chief of Obstetrics and Chief of Neonatology to see whether the WTS's preferred methods of treatment hold any water with current medical practice. It isn't surprising to me in the least that they are promoting methods of treating newborn hyperbilirubinaemia that were available in the 1960s and would be considered abominable by current standards of practice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit