Is the Path to Salvation Clear?

by JosephAlward 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>Funny thing how you demand all the answers and more and more answers, and even when I answer, you claim I side step. Yet when I ask a simple question to you, you BLATANTLY ignore and side step<<

I asked you here in this thread. You still didn't answer. Cut and paste works wonders if you don't feel like typing.

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

PS.

I'm with the third person bit being ultra condescending. It also seems like your on a puplit addressing your laity that's reading rather than addressing me your debate mate. IMO

toodles.

• JosephAlward
    JosephAlward

This post is addressed not to Pom, but to the many dozens of readers who may be following this thread.

When I've addressed my comments to you (the forum) in the past, I've used Pom's name when I've characterized his viewpoints, and this annoys him. He wants me, for example, to say, "I disagree with YOUR interpretation on..." instead of telling you--the forum members--that "I disagree with POM'S interpretation...."

Forum readers should take my use of Pom's name as an indication that I'm speaking to THEM directly--not just to Pom, and accept this manner of speech as an implicit invitation for the members to join in on the discussion.

In the future, I will not bother to preface my posts by telling the forum readers that my posts are directed to them, rather than to a specific individual. Persons should just assume that the posts are written to the general audience.

I hope this is the last we'll have to hear on this matter.

Joseph F. Alward
    "Skeptical Views of Christianity and the Bible"
    http://members.aol.com/jalw/joseph_alward.html

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>Funny thing how you demand all the answers and more and more answers, and even when I answer, you claim I side step. Yet when I ask a simple question to you, you BLATANTLY ignore and side step<<

I asked you here in this thread. You still didn't answer.

Spill your philosophical guts before us won't you please? Teach Joseph's take on God. Is there one?

For the third time.

• JosephAlward
    JosephAlward

Forum members interested in reading my views on Christianity, God, and the Bible will find them in the thread, "Jesus Fact or Fiction....Debate Transcript," created by ISP. If anyone wishes to ask me questions based on the information contained in that post, I will be happy to respond--in THAT thread.

Joseph F. Alward
    "Skeptical Views of Christianity and the Bible"
    http://members.aol.com/jalw/joseph_alward.html

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

As I thought and I stated before, you're an atheist. That little piece of philosophy is so light and airy...it has no meat. No who's how's where's or anything. Just a generic "I don't know but it sure as hell can't be a God."

And don't answer this here, answer it in THAT thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit