Hello

by 38 Years 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• unique1
    unique1

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome to the board, 38! Glad you joined in, can't wait to read your story.

BFD

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello 38, you have made my day, to see again how this board has such a positive influence on people. In fact I feel gladder than I used to when somebody embraced what we used to call "The Truth"

After so long, I am sure that you have a lot to tell and a lot to offer. I was a long timer too....

• ninja
    ninja

Hi 38...is that DD or age?....he he...I know the real reason by the way...come on in the waters lovely

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome to JWD!!!

nj

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Hello to you. Welcome!

For me it was over 42 years when I went online to do research. As I was doing it, I realized that I was crossing a chasm from which I wouldn't be able to return. I knew the WT was wrong on a few issues--just had no idea how many. I had no idea that 1914 was wrong or that they were wrong about blood transfusions. The UN and child abuse scandals hadn't even come up yet.

I would have started investigating sooner, but thought to myself, "Hey, I've been a witness all these years, why throw it away now? At least, we have a brotherhood who care for one another and take care of one another." Then I saw how completely they ignored my parents once they got too old to be of any use to the congregation, and I realized that if I didn't get out then, it would only get more difficult as I got older.

Won't you tell us your story?.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Hello and welcome!

• gymbob
    gymbob

Welcome 38!

Isn't the internet great? There's a real good reason why the WTS doesn't want dubs online....INFORMATION.

Looking forward to your story, Gymbob

• mathilde
    mathilde

Hello 38

WELCOME

(from another long time lurker)

Mathilde

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome 38 years, I am pleased to see that the internet has also helped you to see that this organisation is nothing but a cleverly conceived elaborate deception and as such it clearly has nothing good to offer to its followers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit