Mouthy's Birthday Party

by truthsearcher 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Hey guys, I went to the party this afternoon, and Mouthy wanted me to post about it and let you know that she is really busy with company right now, but will post again sometime soon.

Anyway, Mouthy's party was lots of fun--almost everyone there were ex-JWs. I really enjoyed meeting them and talking about their experiences. They all had their eyes opened in different ways--for some it was a gradual awakening, for others it was a sudden unexpected scripture verse and bingo, the blinders were off! One lady said for some reason she kept praying to Jehovah not to be brain-washed, and as a result she could never understand the WT articles. Another lady couldn't understand the NWT and so she acquired many other versions that she would read to help her understand. The elders were shocked by her pile of Bibles and commentaries when they found out.

Mouthy was surrounded by love and best wishes and yes there was cake! We all sang and gave presents. Some posters on JWD had sent flowers. It was a lovely time. Almost as much fun as those apostafests look!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Wow! Happy birthday, Grace!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I had actually planned on being there today. I love me Grammy Grace!!!

Unfortunately work took me to the great white north (Manitoba/Ontario border) but my thoughts are with our favourite Granny.

It is good to see a portion of the love she gives returned!!

Uzzah

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Sounds like it was really fun.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOUTHY!

• juni
    juni

It sounds like you had a lovely party in your honor Grace!

You should have/or will soon receive my electronic Jacquie Lawson card.

I wish you MANY more happy birthdays!

Love w/ a big hug and kiss,

Juni

• Scully
    Scully

I really wanted to get Tom Jones to deliver a singing telegram, but wasn't able to arrange it. (something about him being afraid of having panties thrown at him)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Scully Thank you so much for the flowers. They are so lovely!!!!! I sent you a thing on rubberdub, I forgot your phone #

I posted a thread about the Bash, It was absolutly magnificent......I cant thank you enough
    Oh pity I didnt get to hug Uzzah...&.. Quotes....& every one else that let me know they loved me.

The Wt says I am dead! but the the love I received was overwhelming, If this is the HEL:L they sent me too. THANK GOD!!!!!!!
    Love you all
    Mouthy/Grace

• free2think
    free2think

Sounds like you all had a great time.

Happy Birthday Mouthy,

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOUTHY!!!

I'm glad that you had such a lovely day

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Haaa...py birthday... to you....haapy birthday to you..... haaapy birth...day dear Mouthy.......happy birthday to you.......

Now common over 'ere and give us a big big kiss

Cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit