NEED SOME INFO PLEASE HELP

by JT 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JT
    JT

Hey folks

i would appreciate some info if anyone has the lastest year book or JAN 2007 wt- I NEED to find out what was the total cost $$$$ listed by the wt for expenses for the ministry, co , do, etc

it is usually listed at the bottom of the list of countries any help would be appreciated thanks

• badboy
    badboy

$16 MILLION,i think

• JT
    JT

thanks for the post but i think it is more than than, this is for the worldwide amount- it usually is mentioned at the bottom of the page after listing all the countries report-

but thanks for the the info the same though-

i think it is close to 100mill - i think - i just need to get a confirmation

thanks

• garybuss
  • garybuss
    garybuss

That's 111 million.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Some simple arithmetic: They spent $111 million last year. They took in $951 million in one year, and likely somewhere near that last year (though they will not be up front about this). That leaves them a profit of $840 million on the year. I bet they are using that $840 million to expand the whole organization into third world countries where they can pull off their scam and prevent the countries from developing.

IRS, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS $840 MILLION PROFIT ON THIS "NON(?) PROFIT" ORGANIZATION!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Gary beat me to it. By the way, JT, the Service Report is now published in the February 1 issue. It seems it takes a little longer to pad the numbers these days. This has been going on for several years now.

JT, your inquiry activated my researcher's gene. Costs for special pioneers, etc. are rising, though the average pioneer count dropped suddenly a couple years back.

But I do believe "special pioneers" etc. are a different category, not directly comparable to the pioneer publisher statistics recorded in the Watchtower.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Oh, and for more info on how it's all just a business, please see http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com

It's the green one.

I'm surprised WT Wizard forgot to link this!

Just funning you, Wizard.

Roller

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

$840 MILLION PROFIT

the 111 million is for pioneers missionaries and travelling overseers

it doesnt include the bethel workers , branch buildings , printing - presses,paper, ink etc

so this 'profit' is a bit suspect.

just saying

• Nathan Natas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit