27,000 Known Jehovah`s Witness Pedophiles.???

by OUTLAW 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Alright my Techie friends..Here is a new puzzle for you....I knew I had heard there were 27,000 known Pedophiles..I thought it was from JR Brown ..It still might be..Alot of my Buds on the board could`nt find the info that would support what I thought I had heard..I found some...Go to Google Search Engine..Type in "Number of Jehovah`s Witness Pedophiles"..The number 27,000 comes up a few times in the list of subjects..You guys are much better at getting into the information than me.....Sic-Em!!.....LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

6.5 million witnesses

let's say that half are women and half are men.

3.25 million JW men

15% of those are minors

2,762,500 adult JW men

1 in every 102 JW males is registered at bethel as a pedophile.

That they know about.

So pick your congregation well, you'll have a 50% chance of getting a secretly registered pedophile in it!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    That they know about.

Thats just it........I bet there are alot more now that they dont know about! Probably as many or more!

Edit to add..........If they were smart.....which we know they are not, they would give a world wide talk, and tell all the victims to come forward, and turn the accused in!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

there has bee none or more in every congo I have served in. Dealing with it on a JC is just awful - I know from experience

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

My congregation in NY had 78 pubs. We had four pedophiles that I know of. One who I personally know molested at least 6 kids. I know cause I was one of the kids, at our first JC committee all the kids involved were there. The elders kept asking us why we had seduced this poor brother...

He was 20, I was 12... You never get over it.

My older brother (also there) was 14. The oldest kid there was maybe 15 or 16. I was the youngest. This pedophiles father was the elder in charge of the inquisition. I found out later that he too is a pedophile. The brothers knew he was molesting his daughters but let him stay an elder... He's STILL an elder.

I'd bet 27k is a very very low estimate...

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    My older brother (also there) was 14. The oldest kid there was maybe 15 or 16. I was the youngest. This pedophiles father was the elder in charge of the inquisition. I found out later that he too is a pedophile. The brothers knew he was molesting his daughters but let him stay an elder... He's STILL an elder.

The more and more I hear about this, the more sick I get. Im so sorry. I dont mean to pry...but did you turn him in to the authorities? Or tell your parents?

• greendawn
    greendawn

So much for the spiritually clean organisation of the JWs, they were accusing the Catholic and other churches of having this problem and it turns out that they are also part of it. At least the Catholic priests are celibate and more liable to temptation which many JW pedos are not.

• blondie
  • J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    let's say that half are women and half are men.
    1 in every 102 JW males is registered at bethel as a pedophile.

Actually...aren't there waaaaaaay more JW women than men?

[Those half and half estimates apply only to general population birth statistics...not to religious affiliation/ involvement.]

That would make the ratio of JW males registered at bethel as pedophiles waaaaaaaaaay higher than 1:102.

[Like 4 out of 102, maybe? ...If there are four times the number of women than men, for example. --I don't know exact figures on that.]

Does anyone know the actual ratio of JW women to JW men in the 'Truth?'

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

And this database doesn't even INCLUDE the JW men sexually abusive to their [adult] girlfriends and wives, etc................................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit