My car was stolen at the shops today

by Es 18 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hugs to you Es i'm so sorry to hear that, people just don't care about anything nowadays. Glad you both okay though and hope the police get them. xx

• blondie
    blondie

Es, I hope they find it in one piece.

• Es
    Es

Mouthy- Yeah i hopes so too, yeah I always lock it in a carpark. Will keep you posted

Delilah- thanks hun, Im hoping I just get the money as its worth more than if I was to sell it. Yeah thats Kaia she has grown even more now that photo is two months old

Free2think- me too!!!

Mrs Smith, Dobbie & Blondie- thanks :)

Juni- Thanks hun,it is a total inconvenience, had to buy another car seat, pay $400 bond for the rent a car and im sure there will be more expenses along the way

deeskis thanks, yeah I would rather the money now, they have prob trashed the car anyway

es

• ninja
    ninja

Am I the only one who think's that there is irony in the fact that you were only in a shop for an hour?.....even if it was just a newsagent

• Es
    Es

What are you implying that woman cant be at the shops for less than an hour?

• ninja
    ninja

erm...yes .....yes I was E's....unless you're wonderwoman...who can do a shopping in 45 minutes

• greendawn
    greendawn

Thieves are quite ruthless they don't care about the inconvenience and harm they cause. I can understand how this is a very upsetting experience though it never happened to me, the worst for me was having the radio/CD player stolen.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

That's awful, Es! I'm grateful you and your family are safe though! I hope you get some justice!

• Es
    Es

Thanks guys, yeah we are all ok, a bit put out but all good. Plus my hire car is a brand new hyundai sonata and such a dream to drive heheh.

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit