Do you think that some in your congregation admire you for leaving?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I know a few in my congregation that are really on the fence. They are inactive, disfellowshipped, and then they return, to start all over again.

When I meet them, they give me the impression that they would love to be inactive like me, as if I did something they can't do, or would like to do. Although they would like to leave, just I left, they are stuck there for all kinds of reasons, let it be family or work or any reason.

When I meet some of these people I mentionned above, it shows in their eyes, that they would also love to be free.

Now and then, I meet all kinds of witnesses, and since I'm not df'd, they will talk to me in a limited way, knowing that they wont see me for another 6 months or so. And I feel that they admire me to a certain extent, for being rebellious and standing up to the elders.

They would love to see me come back, I know, but they see how free I am, and to a certain extent, they would also love to be free like me, and get away with it.

• kls*
    kls*

I don't really know since i walked away many years ago but i know i admire those that found the courage to leave

• greendawn
    greendawn

kls*, are you the same as kls? The avatar is the same and the name almost the same. If you are the same person why did you change your username albeit slightly?

JH I suppose the JWs that want to leave but can't for whatever reasons will admire as heroes the dubs that have the courage to set sail especially if this is a costly move leaving behind many friends and relatives.

• kls*
    kls*

kls*, are you the same as kls? The avatar is the same and the name almost the same. If you are the same person why did you change your username albeit slightly?

Yes GD i am one and the same . I had to become a Newbie after my Harddrive took a poop along with my password for jwd

Hehe, who else would have a glowing monkey for an Avatar

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hugs kls! missed you !!

no one at my congregation noticed i was gone jh lol

• kls*
    kls*
    hugs kls! missed you !!

Awww, smooches Candid and please.....Brush your beak

• JH
    JH
    no one at my congregation noticed i was gone jh lol

I'd notice a bird like you

• greendawn
    greendawn

What a pity kls, it shows why we should store, back up, such information on paper not just electronically or at least on another medium such as a CD.

• kls*
    kls*
    What a pity kls, it shows why we should store, back up, such information on paper not just electronically or at least on another medium such as a CD.

Hehe GD, i did on paper but i will be damned ifin i know what i did with it

• JH
    JH

When I went to the memorial this year, many were happy to see me, except the elders who didn't smile at all, and looked so serious.

The elders know that I got away unpunished, and set a bad example for the others to follow.

Yeah, I feel that I got away and I feel like a hero.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit