Getting Even With The Watchtower Society—Is It Necessary?

by The wanderer 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

It did make me laugh.

The thing is this, if they are shunning you then how are they to know you are enjoying life?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Easy, junction-guy, in the malls and the on the sidewalks. Make THEM walk around you and duck down the aisles. Make them stupidly address your DOG and pretend you don't exist. It's SILLY if you look at it that way.

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Well, family usually maintain some sort of minimal contact.

As for others, sometimes your paths cross, and dubs have very inquisitive mind. They do ask about you and try to find out information about. I think that's one of the reasons gossip is so abundant in JW communities. They are nosy. I think it's very rare for someone with JW ties to be totally under the radar.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well I dont have any JW family here that can see me in the malls, but I can see what you are saying.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't know if it's necessary. But some things that aren't really necessary are still beneficial. And the getting back at them is more to inflict damage on them in proportion to the damage that they inflicted on me. For instance, they did all they could to set me up to be a homosexual. And, since I'm not a natural homosexual, that meant stopping me from meeting the opposite sex by whatever means it took. Hopefully, they will learn the hard way that anyone who deliberately does this will have zero forgiveness from me. And destruction of the Watchtower Society should teach them a good lesson: mess up my love life, and pay an extremely exorbitantly high price.

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

"in the malls and the on the sidewalks. Make THEM walk around you and duck down the aisles. Make them stupidly address your DOG and pretend you don't exist. It's SILLY if you look at it that way."

Jgnat, I like your style ;)

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

WTWizard,

What's an unnatural homosexual?? I'm stumped!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    WTWizard,

What's an unnatural homosexual?? I'm stumped!

LOL! Maybe he means he wasnt born one, but chose it as a lifestyle choice?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wanderer..WBT$ has ruined many lives and familys..The WBT$ system is set up,so it looks like it`s the Jehovah`s Witness`s fault..JW`s are simply pawns.....Who else will bring the WBT$ to justice?The Jehovah`s Witness`s???..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    If it is written down maybe some of them will one day read the information and things might just click.

BINGO !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit