6:21 pm EST: JERRY FALWELL IS STILL DEAD

by kid-A 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    He was also the father of Anna Nicole's baby....or so I heard.......

I keep telling you hon, the bathroom wall is not a reliable source. Everyone knows that Jerry Springer is the REAL father. I read it in the National Enquirer.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Dogz and Jerry Falwell

Burn them sinners!

http://www.freeminds.org/video/house2.html

Randy

• loosie
    loosie

Here are some Famous Jerry Falwell quotes:

"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians ... the A.C.L.U., People for the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America, I point the finger in their face and say, 'You helped this happen.'"

-- Jerry Falwell, September 13th, on The 700 Club about last week's terrorist attacks

AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharoah's chariotters.
    If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being.

He also said that the producers of teletubbies were perverts becase Twinky Winky was gay. But I can't find the exact quote

• juni
    juni
    Yeah, never can have too many Falwell threads. So....Tinkywinky gonna come to his funeral

LMAO!! Leolaia!!

Do you understand now Crumpy? He was a self righteous bigot.

Juni

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

So wait, God hasn't resurrected his bones for more preaching?

Hmm...I guess God wasn't really with him then.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Hi Crumpet,

It would be like if Cary Barber's opinion reached 100 times more people, all in one country--their morals and judgements were based on his opinion and those who followed him, then that many people would be mourning. Those who saw the world and people with their own hearts would see the joy in this. Hehe...growing up being made to think that people like him were right when he was so wrong about life...at least we don't have to hear him anymore. I'm sure his inheritance money is sending off "cha-ching" bells in his family's ears today!!

LOL

May he rest in $hit forever since that's all that ever came out of his mouth!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

can anyone confirm this please

• badboy
    badboy

IT WAS ON BBC ORITV NEWS

• Angharad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit