Happy Mother's Day To All The Loving, Caring Moms Here!

by Madame Quixote 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Happy, happy mom's day to you all!

From one Mom to the rest!

• free2think
    free2think

Happy Mothers Day

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Happy Mother's Day

Sentimental Surpriseā„¢

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Happy momma's day! I am so glad to be where I am on this mother's day...confident in raising my 1 yr old out of the cult that used to control me. Thankfull that I can help my almmost 9 yr old to see the real truth in time. Thanks to this board I am a good mom. (As for my JW mom.....well, she doesn't deserve any recognition from me at all)

• bubble
    bubble

Mother's Day was the 18th March!!!!!

.....in the UK.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Well then, HAPPY BELATED MUM'S DAY!

And if aussie have it too, but on another day,

Happy MUM's Day, Mate!

Roller, A different kind of 'mother'

• Manjana
    Manjana

I just called and told my mom, that I loved her, and that she was an earthangel. She is a JW, but I touched her heart I could hear. It's so important, that we remenber our caring parents. I know, that some of you, does not have caring and loving parents, and my heart is crying for you.

But for those who have, dont forget to tell them, also when it's not mother/fathers day.

Manjana

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

HISTORY of Mother's Day On the second Sunday in May across the United States, families celebrate and honor their mothers on "Mother's Day." In Mexicao, Mother's Day is celebrated on May 10.

The US holiday began as a continuation of Mothering Sunday, an English 18th century holiday that permitted women in service to have a day off to return home to visit their mothers. The Mother's Day holiday was adopted in the United States state by state in response to a letter-writing campaign led by Anna Jarvis in the early 20th century.

mother's day cameo graphic clip art - click for free downloadsFollowing adoption of the holiday by the state of Virginia, many other states adopted the Mother's Day holiday, and greeting card makers promoted Mother's Day, which helped make it popular nationwide. Since 1915, Mother's Day has been an officially-recognized US holiday and the most popular day in America for going out to dinner with Mom.

Traditionally, children give their mother a red carnation to demonstrate their affection, while white carnations are reserved for remembering mothers who are deceased.

• juni
    juni

Happy Mother's Day to all of my fellow moms!

My 3 sons called me today. My ear is about to drop off as we spent 5 hours on the phone. Tonight going to my daughter's for dinner. Life is good.

Love to all of you. Beautiful floral arrangement Lisa. Thanks!

Love, Juni

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Happy Mother's Day!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit