Any Non Religious Single Women on here?

by What-A-Coincidence 37 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Yes that's me. We are geographically removed, however.

Don't wish to play matchmaker here kids, but time and space don't mean nothin'.

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Isn't there some kind of search function on this board to find the atheist posters?

Yeah, just start a thread entitled 'didnt god do a stand up job creating the universe and evolution is a rubbish theory because of shiny sports cars'

• Terry
    Terry

Sooner or later, if you date, you end up in a serious conversation.

This means both sides divulge where their "values" come from.

People with off-the-rack religious values are a poor fit. You cannot agree. You may love/hate the same things, but, the religious person comes from a different angle. There really is a respect issue. Religious people cannot respect you if you aren't "spiritual".

So, I gave up dating. I hate that magic moment when you find out they hear a happy voice in the sky and they see you as diddling the devil.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    So, I gave up dating

Not yet for me doc. The one that is meant for me is out there. God has her reserved for me

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

btt for newbabes i mean newbies

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Dude - as a chick who is single, I have to say 1) I agree w/ the creepy Toby McGuire avatar, people are visual, so you may want to take it down and put something else up in its place; 2) not all single women are into the christ, where are you meeting these women, the Salvation Army?; 3) since you seem ok w/ the idea of mtg someone on this site, why not join Match, E-harmony, Perfectmatch, etc., there are a ton of on-line places as well as Just Lunch which will set you up w/ someone.

I think you need to just let it happen and stop hanging out at the Branch Davidian compound, because those chicks are whacked. I agree w/ restrangled, use opportunities that arise in your every day. It may just happen w/o your having to work so hard at it (and w/o women trying to lay hands on you ... and not for the good reasons but to bring on the speaking in tongues).

Either way good luck!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    LOL - WAC, you crack me up sometimes. If you want women to come forward to help you meet other singles, you might not want to have the avatar picture of a character who tried to kill his wife and young son with an axe.
    Puppies, flowers and kittens = good
    Axe murderers = no no

lol, that depends on the type of girl you are looking for - some girls don't want a "puppies, flowers and kittens" kind of guy

Thats my girl MisA! I am single. I have no room for Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Jah or Hubbard in my life. I am however open to visitations from Satan, Venus, Pan or Zeus, Ishtar, and Pandora. Axe murders need not apply either. Light to moderate stranglers welcome.

• PEC
    PEC

So, did all the fish turn into sushi?

What's for lunch? Sushi?

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit