Senior Prom For My Daughter

by Madame Quixote 16 Replies latest social family

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    We'll have to defer to RichieRich on that department... Our resident PUNK...

I'm just a white kid that wears saggy pants, eats mexican food, and listens to country.

And happens to do a lot with ritualistic body modification.

But I guess I can be the resident punk.

Glad she's safe.

• free2think
    free2think

Thats so cool, I hope she has a great time at the prom. We don't have prom here unfortunatelyI wish we did, but hten again I would've missed out on it like you.

You must be so proud.

• bluebell
    bluebell

looking forward to the pictures. They are starting proms a little bit over here in England but they're not huge events and only some schools do them. I think my little sisters school did one.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Awww! No piccies, yet. They got them taken at the prom, but then went to a friend's and changed clothes before coming home.I didn't even get to see my baby in her sr. prom outfit! Oh well! Maybe I'll get to see the pictures in a couple of weeks! She's on her way home now, and no doubt she forgot it's Mother's Day. Oh well, time to go work on graduation invitations, maybe . . .

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Richie....please go back to your old avitar.

This one gives me the green apple splatters.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

How wonderful for your daughter to experience her prom!

My brother and sis in law are planning a wonderful prom for my niece, and a party they are having for her at home afterwards (Grade 8). Hubby and I get to go too and "chaperone" lol!!

It's something we were never allowed to experience, and I think it's so great of them to make sure their daughter doesn't miss out on this!

Kudos to you, MQ, for making sure your daughter has this life experience!

BB

• serendipity
    serendipity

My daughter went to the prom too - she looked beautiful and we had fun together getting her ready. To their credit, none of my JW family lectured us on her attendance at the prom, and I felt free to discuss it openly with them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit