The Greatest lies of the Truth........do you know some ?

by Handsome Dan 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

I was just reading some of the topics in the forum and I was just pondering on how many lies and devious half truths the WTS. put forth and marketed to

the general public, it certainly is a huge pot of some of the biggest lies and deceiving statements that men have ever derived from the holiest book the bible.

Giving some contemplative thought, lets see how many we can come up with,........ but perhaps keep it brief for there may be very many

I'll start off with number 1 = the biggest and most ominous of lies to me would probably be " We are god's only visible force on earth, spiritually guided by him for his will and purpose "

There are no other organizations on earth in particular that has this privilege or power, all other organizations are guided by Satan and his wicked evil forces !

Thats not a bad start....I'll hand it off to you folks, so lets see what kind of list we can come up with.

This might be a very good post for people that come to this site, the many lurkers for example that read this froum,..... including jws.

A little objectionable truth telling can never hurt anyone, but lies certainly may.

• carla
    carla

You would probably get a bigger responsse if you asked for 'any truth in the truth? ......can you name even one?'

There are literally books upon books of the falseness of the wt. Take your pick, doctrinal, misquotes of authors & scholars & scholarly reports, linguistic, false prophecies, medical quackery, God's name, etc..etc...etc... there is so very much wrong with the enitre org this list could go on forever.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What about the lie that Jehovah's Witnesses are the happiest people on the Earth? For this thread I will stick with this: Jehovah's Witnesses are in fact the most depressed, schizophrenic, and paranoid people on the planet. And the rules and duties ensure that they will be the most stagnant people.

Why? Because they are stuck in a crappy ministry all day. They have to place those magazines and start studies all day, and they are made to feel guilty if they can't or they have to go in. The meetings are full of hogwash, and children are suppressed from having any fun there. Many call the Kingdumb Hells the "spanking place". Fun is banned if it involves time away from the meetings or extra worldly associations. There is an unmistakeable trend toward banning entertainment altogether; the resolution on page www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/115757/1.ashx is likely the capstone to that end. The Witnesses are not supposed to go to college or take work that is too likely to provide enjoyment, since missed meetings may result. Is it any wonder why Jehovah's Witnesses are the most unhappy people on Earth?

• ninja
    ninja

JW's preach and promote happy families...........w52 11/15 pp. 703-704... Being limited by the laws of the worldly nation in which we live and also by the laws of God through Jesus Christ, WE CAN TAKE ACTION AGAINST APOSTATES ONLY TO A CERTAIN EXTENT, THAT IS, CONSISTENT WITH BOTH SETS OF LAWS. The law of the land and GOD'S LAW THROUGH CHRIST FORBID US TO KILL apostates, even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship. However, God's law requires us to recognize their being disfellowshiped from his congregation, and this despite the fact that the law of the land in which we live requires us under some natural obligation to live with and have dealings with such apostates under the same roof.

• minimus
    minimus

Great question! The FDS doctrine is my #1.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

yo dan,

for me, one of the greatest WTS lies is still "creation" doctrine. people don't seem to think of it that often, but i consider it very damaging, even spiritually!

the thing about the creation doctrine is that they paint themselves into a tight corner with it. if evolution is true, then their entire doctrine is screwed because it obsoletes the concept of the fall into sin and subsequently, the need for a redeemer which they consider Jebus.

and i mean, for sure, they have ltold ots of lies. some people only need to discover a few lies, while some others need to find all the lies.

lies lies lies, shame on you WTS!

tetra

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Why they would want to kill apostates is beyond me. After all, aren't they apostate Adventists themselves?

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Oh there is so many to choose from, but here is just a sample

Kingdom Ministry sheet Aug 2002

Title - Displaying Christian Loyalty when a relative is disfellowshipped.

Paragraph 1. "First let us review what the bible says on the subject….."

Paragraph 2. "Let the expelled one be to you just as a man of the nations and as a tax collector,

Jesus hearer’s well knew that the Jews of that day had no fraternization with Gentiles, and that they SHUNNED tax collectors as outcasts. Jesus was thus instructing his followers not to associate with expelled ones"– A BIG, BIG LIE from the WT.

BUT WHAT DID THE BIBLE REALLY SAY ON THIS SUBJECT

Mark 2 v 14 – 17 "but as he was passing along, he caught sight of Levi the son of Al-phae’us sitting at the tax office. He said to him: "be my follower", and rising up he followed him. Later he happened to be reclining at the table in his house and many Tax Collectors and sinners were reclining with Jesus and his disciples, for there were many of them and they began following him. But the scribes of the Pharisees, when they saw he was eating with the sinners and Tax Collectors, began saying to his disciples "does he eat with Tax Collectors and sinners?" Jesus certainly wasn’t shunning these ones, as suggested by the WT.

KT

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Great comments people keep them coming

Kaytee........man thats funny and stupid at the same time........good one

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

James 2:26 - "so also faith without works is dead"

How do they come up with the notion that "works" equates "field service"? Did any of the examples given in the entire 2nd chapter of James ever turn in a field service report?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit