Is a lurker a secret apostate?

by aquagirl 5 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Just wondering..When I was in the dubs,even LOOKING at a site such as this would be considered apostacy and grounds for disipline.Do they now allow it? Or maybe even,wonder of wonders,encourage weighing the options?And if you are a lurker,I give you credit.It must take guts or curiosity or intelligence to start looking outside the borg..Maybe all three..

• PEC
    PEC

If they come here the demonds will get them.

Philip

• Numinous
    Numinous

If I were still involved with the witnesses, with my own computer, it would be extremely difficult, once I found this site, to not be addicted to it. This site really has it all, and to have a hidden source of information that nobody else has...a soft place to fall if you have a problem...wow. That's something every J-Ho wants pretty badly. But hiding it would be top priority as I can't imagine it would ever be approved.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The computer screen would act as a portal to for the demons to pass through and into the witnoids, they would end up going mad, or at the least becoming apostate. Thats what happened to most folks here, right?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A lurker is inquisitive..A lurker wants to know..Encourage Lurkers!!...OUTLAW

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

If they come here the demonds will get them.

Philip

Uhhhh.............................spellcheck, Phil? It's d-e-m-u-n-z...........'kay?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit