Show off your favorite photos!

by mavie 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

I am occupying the maid position right now but I will give you a jingle when I get tired of it. That could be as soon as tomarrow.

The scenery comes at a price, my wife and I both drive 60 miles round trip to our jobs. For me that is 960 miles per month which burns alot of gas and destroys cars pretty quick.

I forgot about this little dude that one of our cats beat up. He had a big laceration on his back that we Steri-stripped closed and kept Neosporin on it. After four weeks of bottle feeding his teeth came in and he started eating grass. Then we turned him loose and he did fine. After a few more weeks the wound was so well healed that we could not tell him apart from all the other rabbits on our property.

alt

• Odrade
    Odrade

From today:

phant

bird

croc

tiger

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Hey BrentR

That picture of the sun rise behind MT. Rainer is very awsome!

DV

• ninja
    ninja

Hey E's....you've got a name like E's and you expect us to believe that is a "chilli" plant you're growing....yeah sure .....I'm on the phone to the drug squad as I type.......muhahahaha

• ninja
    ninja

Hey Purps...is that you in the photo?...whoever it is has a nice moustache going on........he he

• Jringe01
  • tim hooper
    tim hooper
    Hey Purps...is that you in the photo?...whoever it is has a nice moustache going on........he he

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe she get's it from her mum?

Here's a local ruin............ alt
  • BrentR
    BrentR

Thanks Double Vision! I submitted it to one of our local news channels and they added it to thier gallery. The gallery pics are used as back drops for the weather forcasts. The sun only rises behind the mountain for a couple days each year. Most of the time it's too overcast to see it or it's crystal clear out and you can't see any shadow.

King5 news link:

http://www.king5.com/pix/weather/?image_id=106781

• ninja
    ninja

Image and video hosting by TinyPic get off your horse and drink your milk!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Odrade...I love the texture on that elephant, and ninja...I love the attitude on those kids! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit