I can only log in under my old user name

by rubadubdub 6 Replies latest forum tech-support

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub
    It seems I can only log in under my previous user name, rubadubdub. I would prefer to keep my new account and log in under the user name SailAway. Can this be corrected, or do I need to start a new account? Thanks in advance!
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    I like rubadubdub!
  • rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

I was really into digging into WT dirt when I first left in 2011, but now I'm mostly into sailing and tai chi!

I'd still like to be able to log in with my new user name, Sail Away!

• Simon
    Simon

You've already started a new account and keep posting the same request on different topics. Why do you imagine you should be prioritized and put at the front of the queue? Do you imagine the constant requests make me more or less likely to want to help?

I made it clear that I wasn't going to merge accounts it people couldn't wait.

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Simon, please get some rest. The only reason I posted again on this thread was to reply to Rebel's post, not to dun you with a repeated request.  

I don't expect you to prioritize me at all. If it makes you feel better, but me at the bottom of your list.

I am not requesting that you merge my account. Clearly there has been a mis-communication. I have been posting as Sail Away for about three months. Formerly I posted as rubadubdub. I can access the rubadubdub account, but not the Sail Away account which is the user name I prefer now. Obviously, this is not a life or death matter, merely my preference. 

I do apologize for my part in this misunderstanding. Please take care,

Sail Away (FNA rubadubdub)

• Simon
    Simon

My apologies, I thought you'd created that account because of that. Did you use the same email for both? That could be a factor.

Sorry for being snappy - suffering with severe man-flu right now.

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

Oh, no! The dreaded man-flu during all this AND the holidays! So sorry to hear that!

Yes, both accounts are connected to the same email. 

Thanks again, and do take care,

Sail Away

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit