DISORDERLY CONDUCT IN KHs

by badboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

I once saw this elder cornered his wife against a wall and pointed his finger in her face. He seemed very angry with her, not sure what she did or said, but she definitely didn't deserve to be treated like that. This elder was known throughout for his arrogance.

• ninja
    ninja

A guy came to Bishopbriggs hall,Glasgow once and was trying to nail a picture of snow white and the seven dwarves to the wall...he had a hammer and nails....a few brothers "persuaded" him not to do it...all the time he was walking by everyone with his thumb down...saying..."boooooo booooo down with the elders"......the guy was mental and even he knew that something was rotten in the state of Denmark.....still didn't get the 7 dwarfs analogy though....I loved distractions like that...only thing was the meeting was about to start and he spoilt my sleep........grrrrrrr....stomp stomp stomp......slam!!!!

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

One of my brothers and his friend took sroums during an assembly!!!

• JH
    JH

I haven't seen any disorderly conduct at the kh, but would have loved to.

Something I would have done, would have been to try to find a way to create interference with the mics. Maybe outside in the parking lot, with a transmitter at the right frequence or a harmonic of the frequency.

• Brigid
    Brigid

hehe!! The jumping pee pee story makes me chuckle everytime, baby! ....ahem, I understand though it was quite demoralizing at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit