BUSH ADMINISTRATION BLOCKS CHEAPER DRUG IMPORTS---BIG SURPRISE

by Mary 26 Replies latest social current

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Watch this and you'll get just the tip of the iceberg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS3mhjt7TrY

Yuck. Capitalism at any cost.

That's where we are, folks.

It doesn't matter which figurehead puppet is in place- Bush, Kerry, etc. It all comes down to who pays for the election/reelection campaign. That would be the lobbyists and their financiers.

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." -Aesop

BA

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Don't even get me started.

I have a chronic illness, and can not get health insurance. I've been denied by numerous companies. My health is too unreliable to get a job outside the home, so no chance of getting insurance that way. Our family-owned home based business could get group insurance that would cover me, but only if both of our young, healthy employees also accept the coverage. (Our company would have to pay 50% of their costs, too, which would put the bill at somewhere in the range of $2500 a month.) They can get better coverage on their own, so they're not interested. That shoots down that idea, too. So I'm stuck with no health insurance.

Last year I needed major surgery. Since it was a life-threatening condition, I could get the surgery even though it was known that I had no insurance to cover the costs. But now we're stuck with tens of thousands of dollars in doctor and hospital bills. It will take us years and years to pay them off. At least I live in a state where they can't take your house to pay your medical bills.

I'm feeling really crappy lately but I really can't afford to go to the doctor. Most likely it's nothing major. I spoke to the doctor on the phone, and they want to run tests. Expensive tests, and I can't afford it. So every day, I wonder if I'm being stupid by ignoring my symptoms and hoping they'll go away, or if I'm doing the right thing and avoiding thousands of dollars of extra expense by sticking it out. Should that even be a question I have to ask???!!?

I get our family's medications from India. Good service, same meds, generics at a fraction of the cost. It's illegal? Well, allowing your tax-paying citizens to grow sicker because they cannot afford medication that will keep them healthy is unconscionable. When you do it to protect the bottom line of some of the richest companies on the planet, it's criminal.

GGG

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    I get our family's medications from India. Good service, same meds, generics at a fraction of the cost.

Be careful, GGG:

http://www.pharmexec.com/pharmexec/data/articlestandard/pharmexec/262006/352790/i8.gif

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

If Phizer would just lower costs here they wouldn't have to spend so much time chasing down these criminals! It really is sad to see what is happening to this country.

Swalker

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Zyprexa-Victims

My name is Daniel Haszard from Bangor Maine www.zyprexa-victims.com/

ELI LILLY ZYPREXA GEORGE BUSH 0504lev4.gif Eli Lilly, Zyprexa, & the Bush Family, by Bruce Levine
    The punchline of this Lillygate is that, in June 2002, President George W. Bush had appointed Eli Lilly’s CEO, Sidney Taurel, to a seat on his Homeland ...
    www.zmag.org/ZMagSite/May2004/levine0504.html - 51k
  • Spartacus
    Spartacus

I can't wait until 2008! I will be so happy to get rid of Bush. Jimmy Carter must be a happy ex-president because he will not be known as the worst President in US history, Bush has taken that spot. I like OBAMA and Giuliani, no more Clintons please go away, we need someone fresh and articulate who cares for people and SMART and get us out of this war mess! There is some much to say I'll stop right here.....

• Mary
    Mary
    I like OBAMA and Giuliani, no more Clintons please go away, we need someone fresh and articulate who cares for people and SMART and get us out of this war mess!

Isn't Hillary Clinton all for getting Health Care for every American? Let's face it: anyone is an improvement over the current idiot running the show.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit