Leaving Cali...

by RichieRich 7 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm sitting at San Francisco International Airport, and I get to board my plane in like 10 minutes to go home to NC.

San Fran was fun as always, but I wish I had made it to the Texas Apostafest...

Anywho... I'm bored, so here's a video of me getting branded:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2024203340

Enjoy!

I think I'm going to watch the Ringer and maybe 40 Year Old Virgin on the plane...

and guess what- I have to be at work at 7 in the morning... EST.

ok, I'm out.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Have a safe trip, and between piercings, take naps. Your boss will understand. Isn't he with you? You will remember to close shop the next day, next time.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Sorry, Richie but that link doesn't take us to your video - only to the myspace video section.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Aw, I didn't know you were coming...maybe next time we can have a little apostafest for you. :)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

So I'm home safe. Ended up sitting next to a real nice young lady on the airplane who was very inquistive, and who has family here she is staying with all summer. Turns out she is deathly afraid of flying, and being alone makes it worse for her. Apparently I helped ease her tension a bit. We traded phone numbers at the baggage pickup.

HL, my boss decided to stay an extra day to meet up with some friends, something I will be doing next time I'm out there.

Leolaia, next time I come out there, I want to meet you. The only thing is, I don't know when exactly next time will be...

Oh, someone see if this link works.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2024203340

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

RICHIE! YOU WERE IN SAN FRANCISCO OVER THE WEEKEND!!!!??? SO WAS I!!! Oh, man, I really want to meet you!!! You should have told meeeee... WAAAAAAHHHHHH.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Cool. Drop me a PM if you come to town.

Your video loads fine, but I think the link is not clickable, I had to paste it in the URL window. So how painful was that?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Ouch, that looks painful. You have to copy and paste the URL in order to see the video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit