Aposta Crawfest in Dallas 5/6/07

by hambeak 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Now that is funny Crunpet! lol

thanks Juni

and Jake and Hambeak are divine!

Scotland boys were wonderful, Crumpet most sexy and well a great time was had by all.

Hambeak,,,,Morning love, and I will send you some of mine when I get to them. (soon)

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Hambeak:

Love the pics and I hope to see more. I did take my camera and so did Chris and neither one of us used them; I was so caught up in the moment meeting and talking to everybody that I didn't think to take pics. I was almost too busy drinking and talking to even eat, lol.

I'm at work right now so I dont have time to post all my thoughts about the fest but wanted to say how much it means to me to be able to meet so many people I have been wanting to meet for so long and see ones I haven't seen in a while since the last fest last year. It was a special moment in my life because so many people here mean so much to me. I love you all!

Now where are the rest of the pics!!

LRG

• hambeak
    hambeak

I just wish I had Sparkys eye for the camera We had such a good time I really loved meeting everyone can't wait till the next one

Crumpet is a doll and Little Rock Guy I enjoyed meeting and talking to you you seem like a real fun person to be around.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

BTW Hambeak, the reason you got the Dreaded Red "X" is because you were trying to post photos from your hard drive. To post any picture on this board, the image must first be uploaded to the Internet. That can be done through this site (see "Files" under your user name) or by an image site.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hambeak,

Thanks for the pictures. I didn't think you were able to make it...until I saw your picture. Now, I remember meeting you, but, I did not know it was you at the time ! Well, I've always wanted to talk to you so, we'll do that next time.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Rabbit

• Crumpet
  • arrowstar
    arrowstar

great pics

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Great pics crumpet...

I miss that stinky Valis hippy...(the pinches not so much)

The bride and groom look great! So cool!

• daystar
    daystar
    I miss that stinky Valis hippy...(the pinches not so much)

Yes, my right nipple still fears the Great Valis.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

at first i liked it. my nipple throbbed for like 2 hours. which is normally good. then i got nipple shy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit