Daily Mail: Married JW woman, 36, had sex with 15-year-old boy breaks down in tears as she is told she faces jail. Elders there for support

by AndersonsInfo 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    It increases his chances of being a gigolo in the future. I know because it happened to a friend of mine.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

So elders sat in the back of the courtroom and offered support to the offender huh?? Big surprise!!!

Too bad the victims get no support at all....especially in a courtroom! Makes me sick!

• floriferous
    floriferous

This adult woman took advantage of an inexperienced boy's interest in sex.

She should face the same sentence as an adult male perpetrating the same act with a 15 year old girl.

• dozy
    dozy
    We had this kind of situation in our congregation a few years ago ( although the boy was just over 16 so no illegality was involved. ) Same again - rather fat & ugly ( but horny ) mid 30's woman & a young lad who had fallen out with his parents & who was always at the couple's house , often doing "sleepovers" etc. They had a long affair - shagging in lay-bys when doing "rural ministry" during the day etc - until the boy found a girlfriend his own age & decided to break off the relationship & all hell broke loose. They were both publicly reproved.
  • minimus
    minimus

She got laid??? Don't mean to be crude but she must have laced his kool aid too.

• flipper
    flipper
    Really sad situation. This lady should be punished to the fullest extent of the law like any man would be who commits child abuse. Her poor children. How's her husband going to explain THIS one to them ? Child abuse needs to be stopped no matter who does it. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit