New Here...kinda....

by av8orntexas 4 Replies latest social relationships

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

I joined this site back in 2002....but haven't been on in about that long. I'm a single guy, 30,tall 6'2" single never married, no kids, great job and no "issuses" to speak of,but you'd never know from the rejection I've gotten from sister after sister. My history....Baptized, 97, pioneered 2 years. Had foot surgery recently..actually two, and haven't been to a meeting since July 2006. Not a single call from ANYONE !!!!!! I was new to the congregation ( foreign language to make matters worse ) as I was "invited" to help out,but I feel as if I could be DEAD....and not single person has called.Been battling with feelings for quite a while. I work for a major airline...but have turned down countless chances to travel around the world with co-workers because of meetings. Never been in trouble,but see people doing things I find blatant..yet nothing done.I'm ready to date...to travel with someone, catch a movie or have dinner, without needing to pass the MS/ELDER and prettyboy do no wrong Bethelite litmus test. If there's anyone in Texas feel free to contact me. Hell if you're not from Texas contact me. I have plenty of friends at work...But found this site and Hoping to meet people on here who know what I'm going through,

• bebu
    bebu

Hi av!!

There's actually an "apostafest" happening in Texas this very weekend. It's a big deal!! It's an apostacrawfest, I believe it's in Dallas. LOTS of folks there, and there's an aposta- wedding going on to boot if I got that right.

Check under the drop-down menu above and go to the apostafest section. I have to run or I'd paste in a link for ya.

Welcome!

bebu

• zagor
    zagor

Hehehe, well you never know your dating ad here just might do the trick. Tell ladies more about your interests and what makes you tick. Keep posing so they get to know you a wee bit better. Good luck :)

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Velcome to the bored board, av8torintexas!There are plenty'a ex-sista's here for ya' to meet! Look forward to getting to know you.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Hey everyone, thanks for the replys and welcome. I still trying to navigate the site. I don't have internet access at home !! But as I visit more often I l think I'll learn how to get around. It's taken me about to days to find the threads I posted,lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit