MRS EVIL GETS 14 YEARS

by Kent 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Here is another story about the "loving" JWs and child custody.

A WICKED foster mum who brutalised, tortured and starved three children over almost two decades was jailed for 14 years yesterday.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    A WICKED foster mum who brutalised, tortured and starved three children over almost two decades was jailed for 14 years yesterday.

Only 14 years?

Think about it: 14 years in jail... she'll have people guarding her, feeding her, clothing her, making sure she's warm, talking to her. Depending on what jail she goes to she might even have it even easier.

Personally I think she should get a choice:

A: She can choose to be brutalised, tortured and starved for two decades.

B: She can choose to be executed.

If she chooses A, then she obviously doesn't comprehend the severity of what she did, so she should be commited for psychological help.

If she chooses B, then she obviously understands just how horrible that really was, so she should be executed.

That's just my opinion though... and my opinions on justice are kind of strange.

• Mary
    Mary
    That's just my opinion though... and my opinions on justice are kind of strange.

Actually, your opinion seems to mirror mine. Although I'd be considerate and give her the option of either being shot or hung.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Mary, I like lethal injections..... Kinda fond of seeing them sterilize the skin before administering the final shot!! carmel

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I wonder what the facts were in this case, it sounds like she was completely evil but one of the kids says - "I was told I was evil scum and I would burn because I was a sinner." Since when have the witlesses believed in hell?

If she did these aweful things then she deserves to be tortured horribly and to die a slow and painful death, there is no greater crime than to victimise people weaker than oneself. However, what if this was an orchestrated plot by her foster kids against a straight laced and strict disciplinarian just because they didn't like her?

Thats why I don't support the death penalty, you can never be 100% sure

• TheListener
    TheListener

Or as the Order of the Dominicans once said "Kill them all and let God sort them out" - ok not an exact quote but close enough. The exact quote is supposedly "Kill them all and God will know his own" - it just doesn't carry the punch of the modern version.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yeah, killing mental animals really gets the non-violence message over well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit