Bad Association Spoils Useful Habits....BARF!

by limbogirl 6 Replies latest jw friends

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

Just got home from shopping at my local Target. While standing in line to check out I suddenly hear a phrase that I haven't heard in many, many years...'Bad association spoils useful habits!' spoken by the woman in line behind me to someone she was conversing with on her cell phone.

Ugh -- was like someone running their fingernails up and down a chalkboard. And then to top it off after rattling that off she then says '...and bad association could definitely be your parents.'

Sorry, I had to turn around and give her a big when that came out. She might as well have had JDUB tattooed on her forehead it was so obvious. Who else would dispense that kind of crappy advice?!?!

bleck.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Excuse me ma'dame, Would you like to go get a cup of coffee, at the in store coffee shop? I am an apostate, and just wanted to discuss some of my beliefs with you.

WHOOOOSH------------------- No more annoying JW, and cell phone talker.

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

excellent idea, Horrible Life! plus, when word got out that an apostate was known to frequent the Target I would be assured of never having that kind of crap invading my Target shopping experience again.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hanging out with people who have more than one brain cell..Spoils Useless Habits...OUTLAW

• horrible life
    horrible life

I LOVE TARGET nearest one is 75 miles.

I hate jw's nearest one is 1 block

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'd have turned around with a great big

They've got to be made to feel embarassed about that stuff.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I think you should've faked vomitting on them and said "I'm sorry misapplying scriptures makes me sick".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit